8E RSBI


Hello Readers, Welcome To Our Site. This is The oficial Site 8E RSBI SPENSA. of Of course this site full of activity in 8E RSBI SPENSA . Thanks for comin' into our blog. Please don't Bashing our blog K ? :)
Cookery Lesson :)
Sabtu, 05 Mei 2012, 06.05 | 0 Komentar


Helloooo :* long time since I didn't post an entry. I knew it, you reaaaally miss me, right? Hahaha yeah, I miss you too, Readers :D

mm, this time I wanted to share some photos of the activities at my school yesterday. Our cookery teacher gave us a task to decorate a cake. Aaand, Tadaaa ! Here's the result :
Made By : Lily's Group

From Right corner : Elis, Lily, Ajeng, Savira
y
Made by Cece's Group

Ajeng, Sabrina, Salma, Mae, Hasna, Nirmala

Made by : Elvan Elan's Group

From Right corner : Dinar, Ajeng, Lily, Elis, Aga, Salma, Cece aka Encik , Rina , Nirmala

Made By : CCH's Group

Savira and Hasna

Lalang, Najib, Elan, and Gading
Elan's Pict

That's all.. Beautiful cake? Thankyou :*


With smile,

Credit by : Lily -nyan :3

Label: ,



«